On behalf of the Board of Directors, welcome to our community web site. Feel free to explore the features available to the public on this site. If you are a resident of our community, click here to log into the private side of the web site. If you have not been notified of your login name and password, please complete the Login Request Form.
Welcome to our Community!
A private gated community on the banks of Beresford Creek just two miles from Daniel Island & ten miles from Downtown Charleston, S.C.
What makes Beresford Hall extraordinary?
Is it the views of the marsh? Or maybe the peacefulness of the neighborhood that makes you forget you’re only a stone’s throw away from civilization? Or is it feeling of belonging, whether it be meeting your neighbors at the pool for a cookout, going to the annual Oyster Roast or watching the kids hunt for Easter eggs in the field.
Or Could It Be The:
1. “The Ruins” –The community clubhouse designed to look like a ruin plantation home which includes a kitchen, wood burning fireplace and a terraced stage.
2. Neighborhood Deep Water Boat Dock and Ramp. The dock includes a fish cleaning station.
3. Eight Miles of Sidewalks and Nature Trails- enjoy watching the sunset as you cross over the boardwalk on the marsh trail.
4. Two Playgrounds: Watch as the kids set sail on Beresford Hall’s pirate ship.
5. Neighborhood Crab Dock- enjoy fishing as you watch the ospreys, egrets and crabs look for their dinner too.
6. Four Parks- from wooded to wide open fields.
7. Infinity Zero Entry Swimming Pool (A great way to escape from the low country heat).
8. Ice House for Residents: Need something to cool your beverages down as you head out on your boat or relax by the pool?
9. Full Size Basketball Court- right next door to the court is a field that is perfect for a pickup game of football or soccer.
10. Campfire Pit for the cold winter nights.
11. A Meadow where deer and wild turkeys make their home.
12. Doggie Park for your furry friends to enjoy low county living at Beresford Hall.
13. We have 581 “Elegant Grand Trees” that are within Beresford Hall Settlement.
14. Designated Green Space that will never be developed.
15. Historical Preservation: remnants of the original spring house and a brick kiln remind us of the past.
16. Outside Grills to cook up your fresh catch right after you step off your boat.
17. Daniel Island Schools for elementary and middle children: A Palmetto Academic Gold School.